Faith serves as a senior associate in the firm in charge of Conveyancing and Proprietary Transactions Department as well as people management in the Firm. She co-ordinates recruitment and induction of staff, deployment, performance evaluation and appraisals, rewards and recognition, promotion, discipline and team counseling.
She has practical experience in dealing with a variety of conveyancing and proprietary transactions including;
- Acting for financial institutions and preparing security documentation in their favour
- Sale and purchase of apartments, maissionettes, town houses, parcels of land, industrial and commercial buildings and multi-storey residential complexes
- Registration of documents and obtaining the necessary clearance consents with the relevant registries or authorities
- Conducting due diligence and undertaking sub-division and amalgamation of parcels of land
- Applications to the relevant authorities and land registries for change of user from either residential to commercial, agricultural or mixed user